GBSD, SCRM - Principal Systems Engineer/Sr. Principal Systems Engineer
- Roy, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a SCRM - Principal Systems Engineer/Sr. Principal Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What You'll Get To Do:
Engineer supporting Supply Chain Risk Management analysis, integration, and flow downs for large defense program. Travel: 10-35%
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
This is a dual level req and can be filled as a Principal Systems Engineer or Sr. Principal Systems Engineer.
- Principal Systems engineer 5 years of related experience with a Bachelors of Science Degree OR higher in science, engineering, applied mathematics, computer science, or closely related technical discipline 3 years of experience with a Masters degree
- Senior Principal Systems engineer 9 years of experience with a STEM Bachelors Degree, 7 years of experience with a Master's Degree and 4 years with PhD
- Must have engineering experience supporting Supply Chain Risk Management analysis, integration, and flowdowns for defense program
- Secret clearance with investigation in the last 6 years
- Must be able to travel 10-35%
- Direct experience with with ISO/IEC:21287, NIST SP 800-160, ISO/IEC: 15408, DoDI 5200.48, DoDI 5200.44, DoDI 8510.01, DoDI 5200.39, DoDI 5230.24, DoDI 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-161
- Active Top Secret clearance with investigation in the last 6 years
- Direct systems engineering experience implementing CUI/CDI Protection, Supply Chain Risk Management, Software/hardware assurance, supply chain risk management, anti-counterfeit protections, defense exportability features, trusted foundry, and information security.
- Direct experience assessing NIST SP 800-53 and NIST SP 800-171 control implementations
- Familiarity with ISO/IEC 17050-1:2004, ISO/IEC 17050-2:2004, NIST IR7622
Back to top