GBSD Principal/Sr Principal Electrical Engineer
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Principal/ Senior Principal Electrical Engineer in support of the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. This position will be permanently located in Roy, Utah with some travel to El Segundo, California. The start of the position will require frequent of travel to CA. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
The selected candidate will become part of the Post Boost IPT. The selected candidate will perform the following functions:
• Leading small teams
• Design, integration, and test of Digital and Analog/RF circuits
• Electronic Unit design, development, test, and integration
• Electronic Test System (Test Set) design, development, test, and post-delivery support
• Developing and presenting design reviews for internal and external customers
• Small to large electronic subsystems.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on the qualifications listed below.
Back to top