GBSD Principal/Senior Prinicipal Engineer Hardware
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is the work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Hardware Engineer in support of weapon system-based training. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Training Systems Team (TST).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and validates electronics hardware and components for trainers and simulators
- Builds drawing packages in standard CAD tools such as SolidWorks
- Performs rapid prototyping and circuit board assembly
- Develops microcontroller firmware in C/C++
- Performs digital circuit design using FPGAs and ASICs using VHDL/Verilog
- Collaborates with Systems and Quality Engineers to ensure hardware requirements are met
- Performs hardware analysis, troubleshooting, and repair
- Designs, develops, and builds testers for electronics design evaluation
- Coordinates with HW/SW team to perform retests and regression tests once defects are corrected
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
"This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on the qualifications listed below."
Back to top