GBSD Principal Systems Test Engineer
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSpace). As a part of the NGSpace Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a GBSD (AVE) Principal Systems Test Engineer/Systems Test Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
This position on the Air Vehicle Equipment (AVE) Integration and Test team to plan vehicle level integration and test activities. Collaborate with other IPTs to define test objectives and requirements for test activities in the Integration labs. Candidate will author AVE-level test information/planning sheets based on allocated requirements. A successful applicant will have knowledge of system integration and test principles and practices.
May be required to travel up to 25% of the time.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of System Test experience; or 3 Years with Masters; or 0 Years with PhD. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Possess active DoD Secret clearance
- Knowledge of system integration and test principles and test plan development to include functional and physical testing, including environmental testing
- Previous test experience at any level of build (unit, element, segment, etc.)
- Knowledge of CAMEO and/or MBSE principals, previous test experience at any level of build (unit, element, segment, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate will be required to prepare and brief to leadership on test and integration between AVE components
- Experience in using requirements management databases such as DOORS
- Experience with SMC-S-16 launch, upper-stage or space vehicle test requirements, test plan development and integration testing
- Experience as a test conductor for launch, upper-stage or space vehicle development, qualification or acceptance testing
Back to top