GBSD LGC Principal SW Engineer Agile Scrum Master
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Principal Software. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What you will get to do, specific duties to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clearing obstacles from the team, and protecting the team from interruptions and distractions.
- Addressing team dynamics, and ensuring a good relationship between product owner and team.
- Coaching the scrum team to adhere to the Agile principles and good DevSecOps practices.
- Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Collaborates with Systems and Quality Engineers to ensure software requirements are met
- Performs software peer reviews, version control, automated tests, software analysis, continuous integration, and continuous deliver in accordance with DevSecOps processes and best practices
- Performs code quality management and corrects defects
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Coordinates with HW/SW team to perform retests and regression tests once defects are corrected
- Candidate should have strong experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, Travis CI or Circle CI.
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
Back to top