GBSD Engineer Electrical
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Electrical Engineer. This position is for our Roy, Utah location, and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
This will include development, production and deployment of Launch Equipment hardware and systems for each weapon system facility. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, plan, design, analyze and test electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks
- Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems
- Preparation and presentation of reports, briefings, design documents (drawings and specifications) and interface with customers
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline with 2 years of Engineering experience; OR 0 years of experience with a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Active Top Secret or higher Security Clearance
Back to top