GBSD - Dual Level 3/4 Engineer Systems / Network Engineer
- Roy, UT
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Network Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here
As a part of the Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, its work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
This position will support all ES efforts for the GBSD Program within the Sector Support Business CoE organization.
Specific duties to include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops and maintains Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) based networks for software development and training systems
- Maintains software development and DevSecOps environments using Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Identifies and applies cybersecurity controls, industry best practices, security control software, and scanning suites
- Collaborates with Cyber, Systems, and Software Engineers to ensure network requirements are met
- Performs network analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting, and repair
- Performs system administration of IT assets, user accounts, network architecture
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4
Back to top