GBSD - Cameo Administrator
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is the work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Cameo Administrator to join its team. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here . Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force's sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
What you will get to do:
Cameo Administrator to support GBSD Systems Engineering. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining and streamlining the Cameo environment, which includes data created internal to the program and models received from the customer and subcontractors. The selected candidate will be responsible for the over-arching technical diagram management and data infrastructure integration. Having an open and inquisitive attitude allowing for the identification and implementation of efficiencies and improvements in the Cameo environment and in the general systems engineering process is preferred.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Maintaining and streamlining the Cameo environment
• Managing program, customer and subcontractor model processes and integration
• Ensuring the Cameo baseline is consistent with all approved baseline updates
• Driving the completeness and consistency of necessary attributes and linkages
• Model packaging for customer delivery
• Account creation and permissions management
• Conduct basic Cameo training
• Creating progress and stability metrics
• Interface with NoMagic
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
This requisition may be filled as either a Systems Engineer or a Principal Systems Engineer.
- BQs for a Systems Engineer are 2 Years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline; 3 Years with Masters
- BQs for a Principal Systems Engineer are 5 Years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline; 3 Years with Masters
- Familiarity with Model Driven Systems Engineering Languages (SysML / UML)
- Experience with requirements and verification
- Familiarity with general program maturation and baseline expectations
- Understanding of systems engineering principles and processes
- A current active Secret clearance is required to be considered for this position
Previous experience as a Cameo Administrator
- A current Top Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top