GBSD (AVE) Staff Engineer Systems Test Lead - Roy, UT
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSpace). As a part of the NGSpace Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a GBSD (AVE) Staff Engineer Systems Test Lead. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
This position is on the Air Vehicle Equipment (AVE) Integration and Test Team to lead AVE level test and integration activities. Collaborate with other IPTs to define test objectives and requirements for test activities in the Integration Labs. Candidate will develop AVE-level test information/planning sheets based on allocated requirements.
Position requires knowledge of system integration and test principles and excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate will be required to prepare and brief to leadership on test and integration between AVE components.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- 14 Years with Bachelors in Science or 12 Years with Masters or 9 Years with PhD
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- Previous experience with system integration and test principles and test plan development at any level of build (unit, element, segment, etc.)
- Knowledge of CAMEO and/or MBSE principals, previous test experience at any level of build (unit, element, segment, etc.)
- Direct experience using the DOORS Requirements Management Database
- Experience with SMC-S-16 launch, upper-stage or space vehicle test requirements, test plan development and integration testing
- Experience as a test conductor for launch, upper-stage or space vehicle development, qualification or acceptance testing
Travel may be required up to 25% of the time.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top