GBSD - AVE MBSE Architecture and Interfaces Manager
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is the work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Sr. Manager (S03). This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here . Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force's sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
What you will get to do:
- AVE MBSE Architecture and Interfaces Mgr: Lead the AVE Architecture and Interface team within AVE SE reporting to the AVE SE Lead. Responsible for the Element to Element ICDs. Responsible for working with diverse AVE design community across multiple Element teams to define interfaces. Define and execute verification plan for interfaces, including partnering with the AVE Test Team to define tests required. Leadership and oversight for the planning and execution of the following functions:
- Ownership of MBSE architecture models for the AVE Element architecture, the verification architecture, the requirements architecture, and the Product architecture
- Integration and delivery of architecture models to support system maturation and required contract deliveries
- MBSE model methodology enforcement, and model configuration management for all AVE level products
- Proactively interface with other SE organizations to ensure successful interface design and implementation.
- Qualifications: S clearance, very strong understanding of SE process, including SE experience across multiple levels of integration. Technical depth in at least one of the AVE Element areas or AVE Segment. Strong customer communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications: TS clearance, missile experience, Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience, Requirements and Verification experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of related experience or Master's with 8 years of experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with Systems and Software Engineering development process.
- Strong Communications Skills, both verbal and written; and ability to read and understand technical requirements documents
- Applying critical skills thinking when solving complex problems
- Very strong understanding of SE process, including SE experience across multiple levels of integration. Technical depth in at least one of the AVE Element areas or AVE Segment. Strong customer communication skills.
- TS clearance, missile experience, Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience, Requirements and Verification experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top