GBSD - Associate Planning and Scheduling Analyst
- Roy, UT
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Associate Planning and Scheduling Analyst to join our growing team in Roy, UT.
Learn more about the GBSD program here
As a part of the Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, its work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitors schedules on Contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Maintain Earned Value Management System (EVMS) compliance including cost/schedule integration
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with EVMS activities including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development and alignment; time-phasing of tasks; developing and documenting earned value methodologies; performance measurement; estimate to complete analysis and updates and variance analysis research and reporting
- Create schedule charts in support of program management and program reviews
- Responsible for change requests and ensuring proper accounting
- Incorporate contractual changes into schedule baselines
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1 year experience of cost control, business finance or accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Master's Degree
- An active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Experience with financial control concepts and principles to solve business issues
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top