- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for an Gardner 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
The selected candidateMaintains grounds by performing a combination of cutting lawns, trimming and edging around walks, flower beds, and walls; pruning shrubs and trees, spraying lawns, shrubs, and trees; raking up leaves and litter; planting grass, flowers, trees, and shrubs; watering lawns and shrubs; cleaning out drainage ditches and culverts. May operate tractors equipped with attachments such as mower, fertilizer spreader, and lawn roller.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED and 2 years of landscaping related experience
- Must be able to operate various motorized and non-motorized landscaping equipment/machinery
- Must be able to inspect, identify and provide solutions for area gardening
- Must be familiar with basic gardening/landscaping hand tools
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Possess QAC or QAL in Landscaping Category B (Landscaping)
- Active CA Drivers License
Back to top