FSR Engineer 3 FRC-E (Engineer Tech Services 3)(MCAS Cherry Point NC)
Northrop Grumman is seeking a FSR Engineerto join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located at MCAS Cherry Point, NC.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Department of the Navy F-35 B/C Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade (MRO&U) organization within the Global Sustainment organization of Northrop Grumman Technology Services (NGTS).
In this exciting position, your roles and responsibilities will include:
Serve as a NGTS Field Service Representative for the F-35 B and C model air vehicles, responsible for supporting the technical coordination, planning, execution, and management of F-35 Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade (MRO&U) activities at Fleet Readiness Center - East (FRC-E), MCAS Cherry Point NC. The position involves significant collaboration with engineering, supply, operations, program office and customer stakeholders to execute comprehensive retrofit projects.
Responsibilities include; participate in F-35 System Development and Demonstration follow-on retrofit planning and facilitation; support Production Aircraft Inspection Requirement (PAIR) candidacy/development efforts;
support and review modification engineering, Time Compliance Technical Directive (TCTD) manuscripts and engage in associated verification events at FRC-E. May require intermittent, short-term travel to industry, government and military facilities. Candidate may be required to routinely work extended hours and weekends to meet program objectives.
Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite applications. Position involves a wide range of influence and requires a resourceful, independent self-starter able to analyze and solve complex technical and logistical challenges involving solicitations of and commitments from various stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's in Science, Technology, Engineering, or MathField with 5 years of experience within the aircraft maintenance, repair, overhaul and upgrade (MRO&U) environment
- Aircraft modification development, verification and execution experience
- Proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Project and Power Point
- Possess a current DoD Secret clearance
- US Citizenship
- F-35 Air Vehicle experience
- Demonstrated aircraft MRO&U experience
- MS Access proficiency (creating queries, forms, reports and code/VBA)
- Understanding of Project Management fundamentals
- 9 years of experience within the aircraft maintenance, repair, overhaul and upgrade (MRO&U) environment
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top