Fraud Analyst/ Investigator- Health IT
Northrop Grumman's Technology Services sector is seeking a Fraud Analyst/Investigator who will provide analysis support in the identification and investigation of internal integrity cases. This will include querying and updating programmatic systems in support of case analysis and potentially contacting the public regarding a case.
Description of Work:
- Evaluates system alerts for potentially fraudulent activity
- Reviews transactions in multiple systems as well as input from other sources to identify fraud
- Communicates with internal and external sources related to potentially fraudulent activity
- Provides input on new ways of identifying fraud as well as improving existing fraud models
- Works with technical staff to test fraud models
- Participates in meetings and events representing the customer and Northrop Grumman
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Master's degree and 5 years of related experience, Bachelor's degree and 7 years of related experience or 11 years of experience will satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- 3 years of experience in fraud prevention related field(s), including fraud detection, investigation, forensic accounting, law enforcement, or similar disciplines
- Knowledge of anti-fraud principles
- Customer service experience, including making contact with the public via phone or face to face
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn skills necessary to complete job
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen or green card holder
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification is a plus
- Prior Federal Government/Government/ large scale corporate working experience
- Knowledge of cyber security and information security concepts
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top