FPGA Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Electrical Engineer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Azusa, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The successful applicant will be assigned to perform hardware design and analysis of field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) required for multiple Military and Civil space programs. The position requires coordination with multi-discipline functions to ensure that the product meets requirements. Specific assignments may include deriving design requirements, implementing complex filters and algorithms, performing design verification to ensure designs meet requirements, hardware test and checkout of FPGA designs, trade studies, and troubleshooting to support anomaly resolution during system integration and test.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- 5years of electrical design experience including 3 years of FPGA, ASIC, or embedded system design experience
- Knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, or SystemVerilog languages
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance. (U.S. Citizenship is required.)
- Master's degree in Electrical Enineeering, Computer Engineering, or Digital Signal Processing
- Space Program Experience
- Active DoDSecret clearance
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top