Food Service Associate 4
- West Valley City, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Prep Cook/Food Service Associate 4 in our cafeteria in our Magna, Utah location.
Role description & Responsibilities:
• 6+ years of cooking, grill and cafeteria experience.
• Supervisory experience
• Possession or ability to obtain appropriate food handling permits or serve safe training.
• Safe and proper operation of equipment, machines and utensils used in quantity food preparation and serving operations
• Clean relevant service, preparation and storage areas
• Must be a team player who can work well under pressure and effectively solve problems.
• Demonstrates superior customer service.
• Able to take direction and work independently while supervising others.
• Able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds, and be able to transport up to 70 pounds regularly.
• Excellent attendance is required with schedule flexibility determined by business needs.
• Able to operate cash register and credit card transactions. Basic mathematical computations.
Back to top