Food Service Associate 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Prep Cook/ Food Service Worker at our Promontory, Utah location.
Role description & Responsibilities:
- 1 to 3 years of cooking, grill and cafeteria experience.
- Possession or ability to obtain appropriate food handling permits or serve safe training.
- Safe and proper operation of equipment, machines and utensils used in quantity food preparation and serving operations
- Clean relevant service, preparation and storage areas
- Must be a team player who can work well under pressure and effectively solve problems.
- Demonstrates superior customer service.
- Able to take direction and work independently with little supervision.
- Able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds, and be able to transport up to 70 pounds regularly.
- Excellent attendance is required with schedule flexibility determined by business needs.
- Able to operate cash register and credit card transactions. Basic mathematical computations
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top