Flight Simulation Trainer 5 (MP)
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Develops training curriculum, study outlines, and orientation materials to be employed during procedures, simulation, and/or flight training. Conducts instructional sessions, briefings, follow-ups, and proficiency checks on flight simulators in accordance with federal air regulations and company policies and procedures. Evaluates trainee progress and recommends qualification or additional training. Reviews simulator design and training effectiveness to provide maximum proficiency. Performs Mission Planning efforts.Coordinates utilization schedules for training flight crews and necessary engineering support.
- Bachelors' Degree and 15 years of directly relatedwork experience; or a Masters' Degree and 13 years' of directly relatedwork experience
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience with Mission Planning
- Applicants must have an understanding of Aviation and Aerospace technical data.
- Position requires the ability to gain proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Captivate, Evolution Learning ContentManagement System (LCMS) and Learning Management System (LMS)or similar training development software, and an ability to swiftly learn and become proficient with related software used for training development, project tracking, and presentations.
- Must have a background in piloting
- Candidate must have the ability to research engineering data, technical manuals, and utilize subject matter experts, team members, and established processes to complete complex training materials, schedules, and related projects under very general supervision.
- Must be willing to work a flexiblework schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, and 365 days a year.
- Mustmeet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Candidate must possess an active DoD Top Secret security clearance and be able to maintain that clearance
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
- Flight experience and familiarity with Mission Planning software such as FalconView, PFPS, and/or JMPS highly desired.
Back to top