Fire Alarm Technician 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Fire Alarm Technician 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- A NICET Level 1 certification is preferred, but if applicant does not possess, one will be required within one year.
- Will be working with Fire Alarm Systems from Notifier, Siemens, and Edwards.
- Performs maintenance and repairs on fire alarm equipment.
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Uses a variety of hand, power, and test tools and equipment.
- Available to work 1 st or 2 nd shift as required, and on-call hours.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance within one year of employment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years experience with Fire Alarm Maintenance and Testing
- Ability to work 1 st (5 am - 2:30 pm) or 2 nd (2 pm - 10:30 pm) shift and on-call hours
- Ability to obtain and maintain required security clearances
- NICET Level 1 certification
- Experience with Notifier, Siemens, and Edwards Fire Alarm Systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top