Financial/Program Cost Control Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Financial/Program Cost Control Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's The program is the EPS CAPS program which reports into the ISR Division.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the cost & schedule baseline in MPM.
- Responsible for working with the CAM's to document and update EAC's on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for working with the CAM's to document variance analysis
- Responsible for supporting completion of the monthly/Qtrly Cost/Funding Report deliverable.
- Responsible for supporting change proposals as required.
- Coordinating and reporting semi-annual Comprehensive Estimate at Complete details.
- Generating monthly financial/treasury forecasting and associated variance explanations.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS REQUISITION.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors degree with 10 years of related experience OR a Masters degree with 8 years of related experience.
- Knowledge and experience with EVMS.
- Prior experience working in a team environment with significant focus on preparation and exchange of critical financial information and analysis.
- Intermediate to Expert ability with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with MPM (Micro-Frame Program Manager).
- The willingness and ability to obtain and maintain an SCI Clearance is required. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Experience with wInsight and Cognos.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top