Financial/Program Cost Control Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Missions Systems sector is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst to support the Business Management organization. This position ican be located in either Bethpage, NY or Linthicum, MD.
The Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3 will interface with the program managers, functional management, cost account managers (CAMs) and business managers to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform Earned Value Management (EVM) tasks including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development, budget baseline development and maintenance, cost risk analysis/ assessment and visibility reports, development and analysis of estimates to complete and customer reporting.
- Support audits and reviews requested by programs, customers, and company management. Provide fact-finding and negotiation support.
- Support the preparation and coordination of financial forecasting and reporting, Annual Operating Plan and Resource Plan
- Perform cost and schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Prepare financial inputs to internal reports and presentations (IPRS, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be able to function successfully in a dynamic organization and communicate within a team environment including communication with all levels of internal management and customer management.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAIALBLE ON THIS REQUISITION.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Business Administration with 6 years of experience or a Master's degree as described above with 4 years of experience.
- Strong PC Skills required, specifically high level Excel skills (including: the ability to insert pivot tables, Vlookup, and conditional formatting, etc.)
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) experience
- Project control experience
- Prior related experience with financial analysis and/or reporting
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of the time.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
Knowledge and proficiency of the following systems or software:
- Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) (or similar project management software), winSight,
- SAP Material Management and Project Systems Modules,
- Business Warehouse (BW),
- Microsoft Project and Powerpoint.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top