Financial/Program Cost Control Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Financial/Program Cost Control Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Sacramento, CA.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division Business Management team, supporting the Intelligence Mission Solutions (IMS) Operating Unit of the Intelligence Solutions Business Unit. The IMS OU has a $250 million portfolio and supports restricted U.S. Government customers.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Successful cost / schedule control and management of a mixed portfolio of contracts, ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures and government cost control guidelines, while maximizing cost savings and profit
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis
- Support Business Management Teams including representatives as appropriate from program management, contracts, engineering, mission assurance, and subcontracts
- Leading and participating in project review meetings as required. Representing Northrop Grumman at cost review meetings with external customers
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS OPPORTUNITY.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field with 6 years of experience - OR - Masters with 4 years of related experience
- Prior experience in cost control.
- Prior experience financial planning and analysis.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance . US Citizenship is required.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, Cognos
- Secret level clearance or higher, Top Secret clearance is ideal
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top