Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3 to support Land & Avionics C4ISR Systems Division Business Management. This position is located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
The Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3 will interface with the program managers, functional management, cost account managers (CAMs) and business managers to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review and approve changes to performance measurement baseline as required.
- Support audits and reviews requested by programs, customers, and company management. fact-finding and negotiation support.
- Perform analysis and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Support the preparation and coordination of financial forecasting and reporting, Annual Operating Plan and Resource Plan
- Perform cost and schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Prepare financial inputs to internal reports and presentations(IPRS, Dashboards, BARs, Etc.)
- Perform Earned Value Metric (EVM) tasks including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development, budget baseline, cost risk analysis/ assessment and visibility reports, development and analysis of estimates to complete.
The ideal candidate will be able to function successfully in a dynamic organization and communicate within a team environment including communication with all levels of internal management and customer management.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Business Administration with 6 years of experience or a Master's degree as described above with 4 years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Prior leadership experience - leading a program, project, or personnel.
- Prior related experience with financial analysis and/or reporting
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security clearance is required. U.S. Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Industry experience
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- Experience with Microframe Project Manager and SAP
- Familiarity with FAR/DFAR
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top