Financial/Cost Control Analyst 2
Start your future with a new mission! Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst 2 to support the Program Planning & Financial Control (PP&FC) organization. This position is located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
The roles and responsibilities fo the Financial/Cost Control Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up the cost control system, and monitor and control costs on contracts
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets for contract work and perform or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled
- Responsible for ensuring adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
The ideal candidate will be a proven team player with strong communication skills.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT OFFERED WITH THIS REQUISITION.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related area with 3 years experience - OR - a Master's degree with 1 year of experience. (An additional 4 years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree)
- Strong PC skills required with high level Excel skills, specifically the ability to insert pivot tables, Vlookup, and conditional formatting, etc.)
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret Level security clearance. US citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Industry experience
- Prior program cost control experience
- Experience with Micro-Frame Program Manager, SAP and EVMS.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top