Financial Analyst 4
Astro Aerospace, a Strategic Business Unit of Northrop Grumman based out of Carpinteria, CA, is a leader and pioneer in creating technologies for space deployable structures. Astro holds a stellar 100% on-orbit deployment success record on hundreds of flight units and our continuing commitment to high quality means reliable space deployable products for programs.
Astro Aerospace is currently seeking a qualified Financial Analyst for our site in Ventura County. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Provide special analysis, reports and financial forecasting support for Budget, Rates, and Overhead.
- Prepare monthly reviews and analyses of actual rates and cost incurred versus FPRP/FPRA and support of all related audits; prepare reports of findings and recommendations to management; compile data from various sources/systems and calculate factors; assist in the development of indirect budgets and overhead rates, support all activities related to Budget, Rates and Overhead management.
- Develop and submit the annual Incurred Cost Submission to the Government. Assist with DCAA or DCMA requests for information in support of incurred cost proposal audits.
- Communicate with auditors and internal points of contact to ensure responses fully address the auditors’ need.
- Will perform and/or assist on other special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years of financial analysis or accounting experience is required for the position.
- Candidate must have strong communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with a high amount of data.
- Financial consolidation and modeling experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, and other MS Office applications is desired
- DCAA and DCMA experience or public audit experience in preferred
- Working knowledge of Costpoint is a plus
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top