Financial Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Financial Analyst 4 to join us in the pursuit of top-tier financial performance. The position is based in Redondo Beach. This position will report to the manager of sector financial planning, reporting & analysis and will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate in the development of the consolidated Long Range Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan.
- Analysis of program financials, including: financial and cost forecasting, reporting and analysis, profitability analysis, and working capital analysis (accounts receivable forecasting, treasury forecasting, unbilled analysis, and aged receivables analysis).
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and documentation.
- Collaborate with finance and business management teams to develop strategies to improve financial performance based on metrics.
- Support the development of presentations for, and occasionally brief to, Corporate, Sector, and Division leadership.
- Interface with business, program, and sector personnel.
- Communicate with auditors and internal points of contact to ensure responses fully address the auditors' need.
- Perform miscellaneous financial analyses and ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Finance
- CPA License
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of business, finance, or accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with data analytics and strong modeling/excel skills
- Master's degree
- Recent experience with SAP, Hyperion Reporting/Planning software, and database software
- Experience in Aerospace and Defense industry
- Active DoD secret clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a clearance
- Knowledge of EVMS and/or FAR/DFARS
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top