Financial Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Financial Analyst 2. This position will support the Technology Services Sector, reporting to the Technology Services Sector Rates Manager, and will be located in Herndon, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for budget analysis across multiple rate segments and pools, cost analysis and assessment set up and monitoring.
- This position will aid in the preparation of the Forward Pricing Rate Package, monthly and quarterly rate reviews and will frequently pull system data reports and provide analysis.
- Areas of concentration include but not limited to supporting other team members in cost analysis, cost scrubs, and troubleshooting variances/system set up issues with in our ERP system.
- Creating and reviewing assessments for division and sector level to ensure costs are allocated correctly and in align with our disclosure statements.
- Weekly duties include monitoring of labor errors and employee set up issues with in our ERP system, working new and on going assessments, and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field and a minimum of 3 or more recent years of direct experience preparing financial data and analysis or general accounting experience -OR- a Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field and a minimum of 1 year direct experience.
- An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, requiring minimal guidance and support
- Advanced computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with SAP and Business Warehouse
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field
- Proactive work style – self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to interface with multiple disciplines and varying levels of management.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top