Financial Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Financial Analyst 2. This position will support the Technology Services Sector, reporting to the Technology Services Sector Business Integration Manager, and will be located in Herndon, VA.
This position is a hybrid entry level role that touches financial reporting and its fundamentals, rate management, and computer programing and design as the TS Sector has migrated onto one set of systems to support financial reporting, Precision, and rate management, 1FPRS.
The responsibilities include:
- Reconciliation of financial data between the ERP system and our internal forecasting systems, Precision and 1FPRS, master table maintenance, logic testing, trouble-shooting, and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Work with various layers of Sector business management and software developers to facilitate system improvements and enhancements to the tool that will allow the Sector to continue to report accurately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field and a minimum of 3 years of experience OR Master's in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field and a minimum of 1 year experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 3 recent years of direct experience preparing financial data and analysis or general accounting
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, requiring minimal guidance and support
- Advanced computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with SAP and Business Warehouse
- Experience with SQL (Structure Query Language)
- US Citizenship required
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field.
- The ability to interface with multiple disciplines and varying levels of management.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Proactive work style – self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top