Finance/Cost Control Analyst 2
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Finance/Program Control team in support of the Cyber and IT Services Operating Unit, Business Management organization. Primary responsibilities will be controlling the Travel Authorization Requests (TARS) and invoice tracking supporting a cost-type contract with ~$72M annual revenue. This position will be based in Herndon, Virginia with the possibility to work virtually in Herndon. Must be able to travel to Tampa, FL and Washington, DC as necessary.
Other duties include:
- Performs and prepares analysis, tracking, and development TARs and balancing the TARS with invoices.
- Supports the Lead PCA in performing analyses and preparing reports related to TARs and reporting.
- Supports Business Manager TAR reporting for invoicing.
- Works close with government and Northrop Grumman, and its partners both domestic and internationally.
- TAR cost analysis, reporting and tracking.
- Processes all TAR's for both Northrop Grumman and its partners in accordance with Northrop Grumman's policies.
- Prepares presentations and conducts briefings on TAR analysis .
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks for TARS and RIPS.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management or related field with 3 years related experience or Master's degree and 1 year of related experience or 4 additional years of related experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must have a strong understanding and ability with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in building presentations and briefing to Senior levels of leadership.
- Must have strong communication skills and can work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong Microsoft operating software skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Can obtain and hold Top Secret Clearance.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Experience using Concur, SAP, Precision
- Understanding of DoD contracts
- Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top