Field Technician 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced Field Technician to support E-2C/E-2D engine maintenance. This position will be located in Norfolk, VA.
Duties for this position will include, but are not limited to:
Candidate shall assemble, install, maintain, repair, align, calibrate, and demonstrate knowledge of operation and functional testing of systems and system equipment related to the T-56 Series engine, Quick Engine Change Assembly, and E-2C/ E-2D fuel system and system components. Candidate must be familiar with the NP2K Propeller system components and operation. Candidate will be required to travel domestic and foreign as part of their duties.Basic Qualifications:
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, 2 additional years of experience may be acceptable.
- Experience with E-2C, E-2D or similar platform(s).
- Must be willing to travel to domestic and foreign locations as part of their duties.
- Ability to lift and hold in-place heavy engine components for assembly/disassembly, and pass equipment physical for support equipment operation.
- Familiarity with the NP2K Propeller system components and operation.
- Documented NALCOMIS/OOMA and COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 (series) program experience a plus.
- Intermediate Level Maintenance on T56 Series engine.
- Experience working with/on modification teams.
- Experience using Automated Logistics Environment (ALE) to diagnose discrepancies.
- T56-A-427A experience
- E-2C/D installed engine operation certification.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top