Field Technician 2
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. W e are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation .
Northrop Grumman's Technology Services is seeking an experiencedField Technicianto support the Sustainment and Modification of Radar Sensors (SMORS) program. This position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
* Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment.
* Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
* Works from engineering drawings, technical manuals and written or verbal instructions.
* Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
* Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; maintain maintenance records.
HS diploma anda minimum of 2years of experience in related technical field.
Demonstrated experience with MS Office suite of tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
US Citizenship and must hold an active SECRET security clearance or higher.
Experience with radar systems.
* Ability to perform tasks using written instructions and processes.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top