Field Service Representative 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is seeking uniquely qualified and mission oriented individuals with a background in electronics, RF Engineering, Electronic System design/integration/maintenance, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), Electronic Warfare (EW) and several years of field experience to perform OCONUS/CONUS mission/maintenance support, development/integration/test of in-house and field-deployed EW products.
This position requires deployment to overseas and military theatres for both on-call quick reaction (7-30 days) and extended periods (45 to 90 days at a time on a rotating basis). Candidates must be willing to work extended hours during mission critical time periods. While not deployed it is preferred, but not required, that the candidate work out of our NG HQ location in Chantilly, VA as well as San Diego, CA, Tampa Bay, FL and Fort Bragg, NC.
Individuals will also conduct training in both formal and informal environments. A qualified individual will closely interface with the customer and system operators in planning, maintenance and operation of fielded equipment. Provide highly technical professional implementation of NGMS products, as well as customer furnished equipment (CFE), to solve customer problems with a focus toward real-time mission support. Support will include field testing of selected equipment and software. Individual must be able to work with minimal supervision and support. Position requires excellent oral and written communications skills; strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills; and proficiency with various types of test equipment and software packages.
When not deployed, the candidate will support CONUS lab and engineering depot level activities both in Chantilly, other NG, and customer sites.
- 9 or more years related work experience
- Must have a current active Top Secret/SCI clearance in JPAS, or be listed as TS SCI eligible in JPAS
- Work related experience should include integration, field support and implementation of electronic/communications systems.
- Radio, computer, INS/GPS troubleshooting and repair experience
- Antenna, RF cable/connector troubleshooting and repair experience
- UAV Integration experience
- Windows and Linux Computer operating system experience
- TCP/IP networking over satellite communications, setup, troubleshooting and repair experience
- Knowledge of modern communications signal sets, such GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, etc.
- Military experience desirable
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top