Field Engineer 2 -C-RAM C2 - Material Developer / Instructor
Join Northrop Grumman and be a part of the team of men and women that solve the world’s most complex technical challenges. We are seeking a Field Support Engineer / Instructor / Material Developer to work with a highly motivated team to field and support, instruct/train, and develop/maintain training materials for the C-RAM C2 ILS (FAAD C2I) system.
This is a very high profile project and the work/schedule will be intense. The position is based in Huntsville, AL.
Primary responsibility as a Engineer Field Support Representative for the C-RAM C2 system in various determined locations and theaters of operations, world-wide. Additional responsibilities are to develop, review, edit, analyze, and train/instruct training material and training documentation and other components for the installation, integration, field support, and software maintenance of the C-RAMC2/FAAD C2I software system, and system of systems components and architecture.
Applicant should have a working knowledge of the Air Defense community environment, operational architecture, systems and communications. Knowledge of the C-RAM mission and community environment, operational architecture, systems and communications is beneficial.
Additionally, applicant should be familiar/adaptable toward the (Army) System Approach to Training (SAT). The use, techniques, networking and administrator maintenance of the Digital Training/Learning Management System is beneficial.
- Bachelors degree and 2 years experience; 4 additional years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree. 0 Years with Masters
- At least 4 years of knowledge of U.S. Army and Joint Forces tactical hardware, software, and radio communications.
- Knowledge of networking required.
- Must be a fast learner and be able to multiplex between various tasks and assignments.
- Must be a Team oriented, yet capable of working with general/minimal supervision.
- Must have strong interpersonal communications and writing skills.
- Must be capable of successfully communicating with U.S. military customers, foreign military personnel, project personnel, and business unit management.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods to meet instuctional training requirements as dictated by schedule in support of current/future contract(s).
- Required to meet all government CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) requisites for foreign travel into operational theaters as well as possible hardship/hostile areas.
- Must be willing to travel and work for extended periods (minimum 6 months) into foreign operational theaters in support of the Warfighter, which may be classified as a hardship/hostile environment.
- Knowledge of Digital Learning Management Systems, and technical administration and maintenance is beneficial.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top