F-35 CFT Controller 4
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking an F-35 Contractor Field Team Maintenance Controller based at MCAS Beaufort. Northrop Grumman is standing up a DoN F-35 program CFT operations to cover five total sites throughout the US and the selected candidate's performance will help Northrop Grumman achieve superior results on the highly visible F-35 program. The selected candidate will primarily support the execution of CFT MRO&U operations at MCAS Beaufort, with the potential to cover NAS Lemoore, MCAS Miramar, MCAS Cherry Point or MCAS Yuma in the future if the requirements
The successful candidate will execute the following tasks, roles, and responsibilities associated with a field team process on F-35 aircraft undergoing MRO&U:
• Scheduling timely completion of aircraft undergoing inspection.
• Building appropriate CMMS work packages from engineering/work instructions.
• Ensuring all scheduled maintenance actions are forecasted and tracked prior to the required date and correctly documented in the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS).
• Assisting program management in the development of maintenance metrics used in formal reporting to the customer and program management.
This position will require travel to other Department of Navy CFT locations for extended periods of time.
• High school diploma and 6 years of aircraft maintenance experience is required, or Bachelor of Science degree and 2 years of aircraft maintenance experience
• Aircraft Maintenance Control and/or Plans and Scheduling Experience background
• Active U.S. Secret Level Security Clearance
• Must be able to successfully complete and pass government required F-35 trainings (Advanced Technical Training and/or Cadre Course) for continued employment
• Must be willing to provide temporary support to our other CFT locations at NAS Lemoore, MCAS Miramar, MCAS Cherry Point, or MCAS Yuma should the need arise
• Applied experience with Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS), Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), and Computerized Resource Management (CRM) systems
• DoD maintenance program experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top