Executive Protection Officer - Part/Time
Northrop Grumman is looking for an Executive Protection Officer who will provide protective services for the company executives, members of the board of directors, and visiting dignitaries, such as CEO's of other organizations, major customers, political leaders, and heads of state. Plans, coordinates and ensures personal protection throughout facilities, residence, airfields, off-site events, and ground and air transportation. Recommends procurement and installation of security equipment. Maintains personal profiles and conducts risk assessments of personnel covered by protection.Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma and 4 years of relevant experience. Experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Executive protection experience in a corporate, government or law enforcement field.
- Possession of a concealed weapons permit.
- A firm understanding of the principles of executive protection.
- Knowledge and experience in preparing detailed and comprehensive advance reports.
- Experience in domestic and international travel.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Completion of an executive protection training program.
- Registered as a Personal Protection Specialist by Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services.
- Certified in CPR/First Aid/AED.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work extended hours and travel frequently.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top