EUCOM Facility Operations Analyst 2 (17-104)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) was selected by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency to participate on the Missile Defense National Team. This team was chartered to develop a Ballistic Missile Defense System for the United States. Missile Defense and Protective Systems (MDPS) serves as Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' focal point for all activities associated with missile defense, including Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), simulation & modeling, systems engineering, and target discrimination.
Responsible for leading activities necessary to provide safe, efficient, cost-effective facilities and infrastructure preservation, operation, and planning services at Ramstein Air Base, Building 543. Manage Operation and Maintenance (O&M) facilities support systems associated with Building 543, Ramstein Air Base Germany. Schedule periodic inspection, servicing and repair to fire sprinkler and standpipe systems, gas suppressions systems, fire detection alarm and related systems and inspection, service repair or replacement of portable fire extinguishers. Submit service requests for any facility maintenance requirements in Building 543. This includes submission, maintaining a complete listing of all open and closed service requests, and maintaining the status of all open service requests. Responsible for facility planning and associated escorting requirements. Provide escort support for all operations in Building 543.
The position is primarily Mon - Fri, however after hours and weekend support may be required to meet operational mission requirements.
- Active Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience, or 1 year with a Masters degree, or 7 years in lieu of a degree
- Experienced with and demonstrated the ability to follow established standards, policy, and procedures, including mechanical, controls, construction, safety, risk planning, and preventive maintenance.
- Ability to write clear, concise, detailed descriptive reports of facility conditions.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and scaffolding. Navigate over and around pipes, supports, ducts and other equipment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top