Environmental Test Technician 3
- Dulles, VA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, advances human discovery and improves our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future while having fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems in Dulles, VA specializes in the Integration, Test and Launch of the Space Systems for Commercial, DOD and NASA customers. Seeking a Level 3 Technician in support of a large Environmental Test Thermal Vacuum facility in the Space Industry. Will work with highly talented and motivated Technicians and Engineering staff. Will support maintenance and repair of equipment supporting the Environmental Test group. Position is for a technician seeking the ability to work hands on with complicated testing equipment in an environment that is dynamic and rewarding.
• Test Technician Level 3 - A certified State journeyman Electrician with 4 or more years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge or experience in general maintenance and operation of pumps, motors and other types of machinery.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Dedicated, Energetic person with great people skills.
• Ability to perform maintenance and repair on complex machines.
• Able to support issue resolution on off shifts as needed to maintain equipment operation.
• Ability to operate Forklift and/or overhead crane.
• Well organized individual
• Computer knowledge with some experience in Maintenance tracking software.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top