Env Reg Compliance Analyst 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people™s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they™re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Env Reg Compliance Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
- Supports Environmental, Safety, Health and Medical (ESHM) department through maintenance and upkeep of various sector-wide database applications.
- Administers and coordinates the hazardous material approval systemfor all supported sites and business units in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Determines which hazardous materials are compliant for each site and suspends the use/procurement of any unauthorized materials.
- Maintainsthe document management program forSafety Data Sheets (SDS) and supporting documentation by ensuringthe latest versions are on file and available for viewing and historical documents are archived appropriately.
- Interprets federal, state and local regulations as they apply tothe use of hazardous materials.
- Implements policies and procedures to ensure that these practices are in compliance, and that reporting requirements are met.
- Supports internal and external audits/inspections by ensuring established processes are adhered to and all supporting documentation is kept up to date.
- Coordinates with ESHM staff to investigate and resolve compliance problems, questions, or complaints received from within the company, customers, government regulatory agencies, etc.
- Bachelors Degree with 3 year of experience in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS); OR Masters Degree with 1 year of experience in EHS
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Experience reviewing and understanding EHS content on safety data sheets
- Experience with database applications (MS Access, SQL)
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top