Enterprise-wide Apps Analyst - Billings
Northrop Grumman ERP Organization is seeking candidates with knowledge in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and with process knowledge in the Contract to Cash work stream. The qualified candidate should have deep integration expertise across the core SAP ECC/ERP Suite of application modules.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support end users in contracts and billing - break/fix, how to expertise, enhancements, monitoring, testing, and implementing
- Analyze, define, configure, implement and support existing systems, new systems or major modifications to existing systems
- Analyze existing and proposed business processes and their associated technical solutions
- Perform Fit/Gap Analysis and solution feasibility for existing and future business requirements
- Support/Coordinate business user interactions, including process reviews, testing, training, and post implementation support
- Gather business requirements for reports, interfaces, data conversions, enhancements & forms
- Content development of system specifications, testing, and training documentation
- Provide training to end users to promote and support SAP
- Build strong internal & external customer relationships by aligning system solutions to our changing business requirements
- Stay current with new technologies especially within the SAP area to align technologies with the business direction
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with at least 9 years' of relevant experience or a master's degree with 7 years' of experience
- Minimum of 3 years' of experience in SAP system support or implementation with thorough understanding of an entire business process chain preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate effectively with business to identify business needs, issues and requirements, and evaluate business solution
- Experience in SAP SD configuration, SAP ECC 6.0 preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top