Engineering Systems Support
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Expand your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies.
Join us on the edge.... the Cutting Edge!
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking an Engineering Systems Support individual at its location in Redondo Beach, CA.
The Aerospace Systems (AS) Information Technology (IT) Solutions Program Management Office (PMO) is looking for a software development analyst to support the PMO team. We support engineers within Aerospace Systems with the software they need to do their jobs. This includes the purchase and maintenance of over 1,000 software titles, the strategy around what software tools to deploy to our engineers, major software platform upgrades, and funding the IT engineers that support that large software portfolio on a day-to-day basis.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join us to help in a few key areas:
• Data Analysis and Data Calls - Interpret, analyze, and evaluate large subsets of data to draw conclusions and provide other metrics
• Roadmaps & Documentation - Assist with internal business roadmaps and process documentation
• Strategy Research - Research and planning regarding internal mobile technology strategy, web based dashboards and metrics, resource planning tools (servers, apps, licenses), and network zoning (virtual labs, app vault)
• Project Coordination and Management - lead IT efforts by managing teams and tracking progress in the areas of migrations, lifecycle management, infrastructure alignment, application standardization and other requirements
• General Support -Provide general support to the PMO team
• Bachelor's degree in a technology or engineering related discipline.
• Highly fluent with modern technology (mobile, desktop computing, servers, networks, etc.)
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Customer-focused with proven leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal direction
• Resolve competing demands with different levels of priority
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top