Engineering Systems Program Management College Intern
The Aerospace Systems (AS) Information Technology Solutions Program Management Office (PMO) is looking for two summer interns to support the PMO team. We support engineers within Aerospace Systems with the software they need to do their jobs. This includes the forecasting and review of over 1,000 individual titles, the strategy around what software tools to deploy to our engineers, major software platform upgrades, and funding the IT engineers that support that large software portfolio on a day-to-day basis.
We are looking for two interns to join us for the summer to help in a few key areas:
- Web Development – Build on a current intranet based web tool used to manage our internal software portfolio. Includes User Experience research, UI design, front-end and back-end programming.
- Roadmaps & Documentation – Assist with internal business roadmaps and process documentation in defining standard tools.
- Strategy Research – Research and planning regarding internal mobile technology strategy, web based dashboards, predictive analysis and trends, forecasting algorithms and other resource planning tool activities.
- General Support – Provide general support to the PMO team
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in any a technology or engineering related discipline.
- Highly fluent with modern technology (mobile, desktop computing, servers, networks, etc.).
- Microsoft Excel guru.
- Back-end programming experience with PHP and SQL.
- User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top