Engineering Equipment Coordinator Sr
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems sector is seeking an Engineering Equipment Coordinator Sr. to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Engineering Laboratories Management team where they will support many state of the art defense programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implements property control program to ensure accountability of all engineering test equipment and government owned equipment
- Works with Equipment Standards Lab to maintain calibration of assets, while maximizing equipment uptime
- Maintains property accountability records and conducts periodic property audits
- Determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete test equipment
- Close out all calibration out-of-tolerance reports
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A.A.S. in a technical field
- Working knowledge of property control programs
- 2 years computer experience and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment
- Secret security clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Previous experience as an Equipment Coordinator
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment, including oscilloscopes, signal generators, and spectrum analyzers
- Experience working with Data Base programs
- Experience handling government owned equipment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top