Engineer Test 3
Northrop Grumman’s National Cyber Intel Systems is seeking highly talented Test Engineers to serve as dynamic technical contributors of a team conducting automated analytic efforts for a U.S. Government customer located in Annapolis Junction, Maryland. This is an exciting opportunity to support leading edge cloud-based, analytic system and software solutions from definition to initial production.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will design, develop, and implement software testing methods. The candidate will compile data and defines changes required in testing procedures, or new testing requirements. The candidate will be responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
Responsibilities will include analyzing system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Candidates will support the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Candidates will work with other test organizations to support T&E program integration and provide specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
- 5 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related discipline.
- Experience producing Evaluation Plans (metric framework, scenarios/threads, timelines, requirements/T&E cross-walk), Analysis Plans, Data Requirements, Risk Assessments, Evaluation Reports, Status reports; provide input to Government T&E products (e.g., Technology Readiness Assessments, Test & Evaluation Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, T&E Plans & Procedures and Test Readiness Reports).
- Experience producing associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan
- Ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Proven ability to guide the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills to include speaking and writing.
- Current TS/SCI w/Poly is required.
- Automated testing experience.
- Experience working on an agile development program.
This position is contingent on funding.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top