Engineer Systems Test
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Systems Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
Systems Test Engineer Level 3 Global Hawk Flight Test IPT Support
- Responsible for development, update, and release of test procedures utilized by the Flight Test IPT.
- Interface with air vehicle design and analysis functions to develop test and test data requirement.
- Conduct on aircraft testing as the test engineer.
- Coordinate test equipment and personnel requirements for safe and efficient execution of test requirement.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the plans, test schedule/procedures for development, pre-production, and flight testing.
-Interface with internal and external organizations to develop test and test requirements.
- Specify air vehicle system configurations and coordinate test planning activity with flight test operations, instrumentation, and Responsible Engineers.
- Identify and coordinate the availability of test resources.
- Schedule and assist with conduction ground and flight test. Participate in post-test data evaluation and discrepancy resolution.
- Compile flight/ground test date and define changes required in testing equipment. testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Excellent communication skills required, must work well in a team environment, and must work independently to solve a variety of complex problems.
- Travel may be required.
- 5 years of Systems Test experience with Bachelors in STEM; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
- Must have a current Secret DoD security clearance and the ability to maintain clearance.
- Prior Systems Testing Engineering experience.
- Prior Flight test Engineering experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top