Engineer Systems Test 4
Here at Northrop Grumman we developed the B-2 Bomber, Global Hawk surveillance system, James Webb Space Telescope, and dozens of other leading edge systems. Just imagine what we're working on now!
The Palmdale Lab Operations, Engineering and Test Department is looking for passionate and dedicated Integration and Test Engineer4to join our Palmdale, CA team.
Our Integration and Test team works directly with Vendors, Responsible Engineer (RE) and Software Developers to integration subsystems into a larger family of systems. As the integration and test engineer you'll be responsible for integrating systems, writing detailed test procedures, performing dry runs and running certification tests with quality assurance. This statement of work is performed within our numerous Palmdale labs but might require a hand full of visit to other locations throughout the year. Are you ready for a new challenge and interested in supporting the future of technology at Northrop Grumman? If yes, then this position is for you.
This position will require occasionalovertime and work on weekends.
- Bachelor's degree within a science, technical, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline with9 years of test experience, Masters with7 years of experience or PHD with 4 years of experience.
- Experience creating and editing test procedures.
- Experience integrating systems.
- Active In-Scope (reviewed in the last 6 years) Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain program access.
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift.
- Previous experience troubleshooting electrical subsystems or Line Replaceable Units (LRU).
- Experience reviewing Python scripts.
- Experience in Flight Test or Lab Test
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following: MIL-STD-1553b, IEE-1394 or ARINC-429.
- Previous experience briefing managers, senior program leadership and customers.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top