Engineer Systems Test 3
We are seeking a Software Tester to support the Personnel Security/Assurance (PSA) Division within the Defense Manpower Database (DMDC).
The candidate will:
- provide development of project Software Quality Assurance Plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
- provide an independent assessment of how the project's software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization's process.
- be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- conduct audits and review/analyze data and documentation.
- develops and implement procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a system development environment which supports large databases and applications.
Candidate duties will consist of but are not limited to:
Provide guidance to other team members
Assist the team and client in requirements gathering and validation
Author and present technical design documentation
Plan and lead major technology assignments
Evaluate performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- B.S. degree 10 year experience, or M.S. degree 7 year experience, or Ph. D 3 year experience
- Experience with large interconnected systems
- Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Experience with the Microsoft product suite, including Word, Excel, Project, and Visio
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with SDLC
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium and RedwoodHQ
- Ability to work as a member of a team on complex tasks
- Familiarity with agile and other software development methodologies
- Familiarity with government environments and standards
- Active Secret clearance
- Active Secret clearance and Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top