Engineer Systems Test 2
Special Program System Test & Integration Team is looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join our team. Qualifying candidates must be able to work complex technical problems, provide meaningful solutions, and act as a consultant to management in terms of direction to be taken and in the pursuing of courses of action.
This position will have the individual working as part of a team to integrate and test system functionality in a lab environment; developing and writing detailed integration and test documentation to support lab activities; and learning new systems to maintain a high level of system understanding.
This position will require occasionally work shift work and overtime.
- B.S in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) plus 2 years engineering experience OR M.S. in STEM plus 0 years experience
- Active Secret DoD security Clearance with a periodic review within 6 years
- Previous experience in integration and test.
- Previous experience in working as a lead within a integration and test team.
- Experience with MIL-1553, Ethernet and 1394.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top