- Colorado Springs, CO
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) NOALS program is looking for you to join our team as a Systems Engineer based out of Schriever AFB, in Colorado Springs, CO.
What You'll get to Do:
You will work with other NGMS employees and our subcontractors in a dynamic, multi-discipline environment in direct support to an operational satellite ground system. You will use systems engineering methods and tools to accomplish customer/contract goals and support program management in development, enhancement, and maintenance of the operational baseline.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Risk and Opportunity management process
- Facilitate technical baseline review, support coordination of updates, coordinate technical agreements, and influence CONOP development
- Perform evaluation and trending of system and program metrics
- Document and maintain SE processes
- Perform detailed trade studies and interface directly with third party vendors
This is an opportunity to work in an operational environment where one can interact with other disciplines including software/hardware engineers, systems testers and operations crews on a program where you can have a direct impact on the mission.
- Systems Engineer education/experience: 2 Years of applicable experience with Bachelors degree in a STEM discipline; 0 Years of experience with Masters degree in a STEM discipline.
- Active NRO TS/SCI or DoD TS/SCI to start
- Willing and able to submit and obtain an CI Polygraph
- Current TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Experience in systems requirements analysis including writing/developing and tracing requirements
- Understanding of engineering and software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of work flow and requirements management tools
- Knowledge of Risk and Opportunity management processes
- Ability to interface with a wide variety of specialists within the organization, including: software developers, technical writers, and management
- Familiarity with real-time, critical systems
- Critically minded to troubleshoot system and determine root cause
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
Paid Time Off
Training and Development
Flexible Work Arrangements
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values . The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility . At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top