Engineer Systems Architect 5
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an immediate opening for a Lead Data/Control Room Engineer at our facility in Mojave, California.
The primary job responsibilities are, but not limited, to the following:
- Lead engineer responsible for developing a system architecture that provides remote access to flight test data.
- Lead SME in the discipline of flight test data processing/data acquisition.
- Ensure proper data processing capability to meet program requirements.
- Develop software-based post-flight data processing architecture.
- Develop control room displays using IADS.
- Work with instrumentation engineers to procure and test any new data acquisition equipment.
- Provide mission control room support to provide workstation displays to system SMEs.
- Develop/present status updates to management including IMS and EVMS.
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics equivalent from accredited university and 14 years of experience with a Bachelors, in flight test data acquisition and processing
- Must be eligible to receive a Top Secret clearance.
- Overtime, odd shifts, and weekend work will occasionally be required.
- Current Active DOD Secret clearance is required.
- In depth knowledge of or flight test experience, to include control room architecture and data acquisition systems
- A Current DOD TS Clearance
Experience as lead engineer for flight test data organization.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top