Engineer Systems Architect 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop GrummanAerospace Systems is seeking a Systems EngineerArchitect 3 to work within our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in El Segundo, CA.
Qualified individuals must be flexible, self-motivated, hardworking and capable of working ona largeprogram, as it moves through the system lifecycle phases of development, testing and deployment.
This individual will lead program verification planning and execution including the development and verification process to be used across a large program. The ideal candidate develops/maintains the program Requirements Verification Plan (RVP) and supporting Requirement Verification Matrix (RVM). The candidate will lead/develop verification activities necessary to verify system level requirements; interface with System Test, Modeling, Simulation & Analysis, and Systems Engineering IPTs in the development of verification activities.
Provide verification-related direction to other SE sub-IPTs
Development IPTs and System Test IPTs
Provide verification perspective support to planning and proposal efforts
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and5 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Masters of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and3 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Knowledge and experience with verification planning and execution, and verification activity development
- Demonstrated knowledge of DOORS
- Active In-Scope DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Masters' Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge and experience with integration & test
- Knowledge and experience in modeling and simulation
- Possesses strong leadership qualities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Back to top